Monday, April 11, 2016

life lately: via my camera roll

maybe i’m the only one but lately i’ve found myself scrolling through pictures that i’ve taken at random times throughout the week.  i snap photos all the time and more often than not do nothing with the images though occasionally one or two will make it to insta.  the past few weeks have been busy ones for our little family so here’s a glimpse of life lately via my camera roll.  enjoy!


every night.  this is my view. <3
and every morning this is carson's view.  catching up on world events. 
allie's toys/scraps of toys and one puppy who's ready to tug.
breakfast at cj's 
carson had milk. :) 
we snapped a lot of pictures at cj's - behind us were cody's initials.  he wanted a picture.
i don't take many selfies but, THESE GLASSES!
a surprise lunch date with my favorite guy.
the wallpaper!  and the letters!  i love me some whiskey river.
  lately carson LOVES his baths and has become quite 'helpful'.
these two love to look out the window.
our pj family - all trying to survive the cold we're sharing.



No comments:

Post a Comment