Wednesday, June 18, 2014

stitch fix: june ’14 review


looking forward to the arrival of my monthly ‘fix’ is met with as much anticipation as waiting for Christmas day when I was a kid!  it’s just so fun because you never know what you’re going to get but, you know you’ll probably like it.  while I love the service I have to admit that my box was somewhat lackluster this time around. 

the first item out of the box was this bold blue top.  I loved the color and was excited about the subtle chevron pattern but, it fit too loosely for my taste.  sadly it’s going back.


the jeans were also a part of this month’s fix.  they fit great, slightly higher than most of my other jeans but hey I’m getting older and that seems appropriate.  I tried them on with tops pictured.  I have this hue in a jean already so at $88 back they go.

the top below was a winner!  it’s the corinna striped heathered dolman top in mint and gray.  it’s so comfortable and soft, if it wasn’t go dang hot I would have kept it on.  I can’t wait to wear it this fall with boots and my pointe paints!


the last two items: a flowery, gold necklace that's not really my style and an overpriced teal maxi skirt stayed in the box.

if you’re interested in giving it a whirl please use my referral code  
http://stitchfix.com/sign_up?referrer_id=3553848

No comments:

Post a Comment