Monday, January 4, 2016

snow

not bad for a camara phone pic - me and my snow bunny (for a hot minute) 
how lucky are we that we live in a state that experiences all four seasons?!  while fall is most definitely my favorite the beautiful, scenic views that come with winter certainly make for stiff competition.  eager to wear my new winter hat (outside!) and play in the snow (if only for a few minutes) cody and i visited one of our favorite winter destinations – a local park where we have taken allie to run since she was just a pup.  this time carson joined but stayed in the car, maybe next year he can explore the snowy park.  after walking with allie we cruised around the lake, sipping our caffeinated vices; mine hot, his cold. 

i think she's showing off her new collar
the lake was full! 
still trying to decide - is this supposed to be an elk, deer or other animal?
my babies and i :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment