Thursday, March 12, 2015

why do i love him : let me count the ways



i may be a little biased but, i really do think my husband is worth bragging about.  to me he’s the total package so in honor of his 27th birthday i'm sharing 27 reasons why i love him.

1) his laugh...not the chuckle his full belly laugh.
2) i haven’t had to pump my own gas more than a handful of times in the last 6+ years.
3) only he can drive me wild by kissing my neck.  
4) he writes me loves notes on special occasions (all of them to date!).  
5) he can fix anything.
6) i’m also convinced he can build anything.
7) he’s unbelievably intelligent and matter of fact – i love that but, i also hate losing arguments.
8) he makes me laugh every.single.day.
9) he cannot be taken seriously …. most of the time.
10) there is a side of him only I get to see.
11) i know all of his secrets and he knows all of mine.
12) he let’s me watch the Bachelor even when a game is on.
13) we share inside jokes about the Bachelor and that to me is just sweet!
14) he let’s me bring the dog to bed and gets up with her during the night.
15) when we travel he drives.
16) we can sit for hours not saying a word and be completely content.
17) he’s a rockstar at work.
18) he respects authority but is steadfast in his principles.
19) my family loves and adores him.
20) when i’m sick or pained he does his part to make it better or right.
21) the way he says, 'don't touch me on the skin' when i'm cold but then let's me anyway.
22) he vacuums better than i do and even does the stairs.
23) that he changes all of the clocks and programs anything electronic - i'm now a hopelessly dependent woman.
24) that the dog thinks he walks on water and cries when he leaves…even if it’s just to go in the garage.
25) his family is the best!
26) i am incredibly attracted to him – every single piece!
27) he loves me in a way that i can feel and it’s a love that’s full of true, unfiltered emotion.

happy birthday baby!  i love you beyond measure.  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment