Monday, February 16, 2015

february fourteenth


ahhh….valentine’s day.  how sweet you are!  i look forward to the fourteenth day in february every year. actually, i try find something to look forward to every month of the year because to me that means i’m living a meaningful life.  valentine's day is one of my favorites because it’s a day that i get to spoil the one(s) that i love and that makes me happy.  

this year to spoil my man we did something a little different.  we still went on a ‘date’ but it wasn’t your typical, romantic, dinner cliché – been there, done that.  instead we woke up early for breakfast.  yep, breakfast.  then, after filling ourselves full of pancakes, eggs, and mimosas we went home and napped for a good hour.  it was splendid! 


note to self: when we both wear hats pictures together are challenging
that night we met up with my best friend and her husband and on sunday i made a 'fancy schmancy' dinner.  we opened our cards and sipped champagne then (i) watched the bachelor.  my valentine is the best! 

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment