Wednesday, October 1, 2014

little bundle of joy: a new mom care package

I love that I’m at a stage in my life that my friends are starting to have babies! it means that maybe we’re closer to that point too…or maybe not. anyway, it’s just so exciting!

for those new moms in my life I’ve been trying to make a concerted effort to make them feel loved and appreciated in their new role. when I visit them and their new little one for the first time I bring with me a customized little bundle of joy. now, since I have absolutely NO IDEA what they might need I have to give credit to the following: Pinterest, for pictures and ideas; Google, for product research; and Target, for an endless amount of stuff!!! in my most recent bundle here’s exactly what was included and why (again, based on my research from other moms): 
 · Wet Ones – a perfect living room companion when the last thing you want to do it move from the couch for the hundredth time in a day; also good for guests’ hands before they snuggle the little one · Lansinoh gel pads – apparently these things are a saving grace from sore nipples when breastfeeding – my friend seemed to really appreciate them! · bow tie onsie – because why wouldn’t you – it’s a bow tie on a babe??!! · Ghirardelli chocolate covered blueberries – an energizing and somewhat healthy snack seemed most appropriate · Crystal light squeeze bottle – a low calorie drink option for a mom eager to get her pre-baby bod back and who is sick of drinking water · Garneir ultra-lift eye roller – this roller is amazing and does wonders for droopy, sleepy eyes!  · Starbuck pumpkin spice latte packets – a perfect seasonal concoction for those days when she's feeling a little sluggish.  · Burt’s Bees hand lotion - this lotion is one of my favorites so it was a must buy for my friend! 
with the new bundles

No comments:

Post a Comment